22 December 2008

Blog Re-purposing

Since this blog was created from need and requirement and I have now moved on from those two aspects of my life (I made an A in my technology class) I've decided to not waste this digital repository by re-purposing it. I have some ideas on how to reach more students in my freshman mathematics class so I am going to use this space as a venue for fleshing out ideas and for a reflection space on what happened. If anyone out there in cyberspace has comments or ideas to improve or expand the ideas presented here, please feel free to add comments!

1 comment:

Rhodes-O'Neill said...

Greetings,

That sounds like a great idea. I think I'll do the same with my classes. I wasn't sure how to use a blog before the 8823 course, but now I see the benefits of it.
Thanks.