19 October 2008

Entry 5 - Beware of Sarcasm

I've recently been introduced to a tool called Twitter that allows you to submit information regarding what is occurring at any given moment, either by internet or by text message. This allows you to instantly be more connected to anyone that might care.

Suppose you are watching NCIS as you might find me doing Tuesday nights, 8 PM, CBS. You could instantly let your contacts know that you are enjoying the show or even are frustrated about the incessant election commercials. Now the use is beyond me as my private life is well, PRIVATE. Yes, there is a point to being connected but there is also, in my opinion, a ceiling - obviously mine is a little lower than some. So if you want everyone to know what you are doing, Twitter is for you and thus, you are a Twit. Check out http://www.toprankblog.com/2008/05/five-new-twitter-tools-you-should-know/ to enhance your twitter experience.

No comments: